|PIPEFLOAT SPACING GUIDE||Water : 4 sets for every 12 meters of pipe
Slurry : 7 sets for every 12 meters of pipe
eg. 100m Waterpipe: (100m / 12m) x 4 = 33 Floats
recommended for half submergence
|PALLET LOAD||1.2m x 1.2m x 2.25m (height)
59 Sets per pallet
Approx Weight 405Kg
*RESERVE BUOYANCY is the weight the float will carry before full submergence.
*O/D is the Outside Diameter.
*Dimensions and weights are nominal.
A hosefloat set comprises:
- 2 pipefloats halves
- 2 variable rubber bushes
- A galvanised assembly kit which includes:
- 4 Rods
- 8 Nuts
- 8 Washers
- Manufactured from polyethylene.
- Standard colour is yellow or red.
- Stainless steel inserts used in crush areas.
- Rubber Bushes are manufactured from EPDM which is totally resistant to harsh environment.
- All floats are pressure tested prior to dispatch.
- Recyclable and VOC Free.
- Australian made and designed.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
STAINLESS STEEL KITS
Marine Grade, SAE 316 stainless steel assembly kits for
corrosive environments are available at an additional cost.
- Kit includes: 4 Rods, 8 Nuts and 8 Washers.