How do I calculate how many floats I need?
Submit the following information to .
We will estimate the correct number of floats required for your application and provide you with a quotation.
- Outside diameter of the pipe
- Inside diameter of the pipe
- Weight of the pipe per meter
- Weight of the joining flanges (if any)
- Interval length of the pipe
- Total length of Installation
- The slurry density of the material to be pumped, water being zero
What if my pipe is an irregular size?
You can pack a larger diameter float to suit the hose to prevent slippage of the float along the line, and as long as you create friction pressure, the float won’t move.
When should I use Stainless Steel fittings?
Marine Grade 316 Stainless fittings are necessary in highly acidic or alkaline circumstances. For most plain and salt water applications, the galvanized fittings are adequate.
I have an unusual application, who do I contact?
will provide you with a rapid response or contact 0422 733 638